Man About College [The Next Generation] »

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

OHH. The Drama

Goodnight my fellow readers. I know this is a late post but I just could not resist updating you on this.
For those of you who read my little brother's blog MAC.. If you don't know what MAC is what rock were you hiding under since the beginning of the school year.Just when i thought this week was going to be as boring as some of the teachers, one of my faithful insiders gives me this little information.
In this most recent post on MAC, there was mention of a certain "ramping shop" which has made appearance in the school. Its speculated that bad bad things go on in there but I only report facts so the gossip is out of my area. The comments however are what has been causing this controversy. They mention that a certain student who is a pastor's son has been doing ungodly things in there. I personally think it was quite unnecessary to go into specifics to make his identity slightly known and apparently so did he.
He wrote a rebuttal to MAC's post that I have a feeling is going to morph into a battle of words. His rebuttal was one that may leave a few students in awe and a few scratching their heads. I must say I was quite amused when he referred to MAC as "a sick twisted phenomena that has become common to THIS modern COLLEGE society and has yet again discovered another way to distract students from fulfilling their purpose at the CC." His way with words is one that may make the bloggers who brought him into the equation regret their decision.
I must say congratulations to PRODIGAL who has successfully managed to belittle any credibility that was in the comments on MAC's post.
So goodnight to you all. We shall see what happens in school tomorrow.

For those of you who have not read his comeback here's the link.
http://gzkking.blogspot.com/

Enjoy, I know I did.

~Man About College

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

:D
Man i agree that MACsters ^o) took things way too far. And the ones who spoke without knowing facts, and who thought he may be foolish, recieved a real eye-opener with Prodigal's blog. He isn't as ignorant as those who accuse him, matter of fact he's rather brilliant and has a way with words... As Prodigal's good friend imma just say props to U n ur queen, iGot yall backs n yall know that :-)
I used to like MAC alot but things are a bit out of hand... this one hit too close to home.

Anonymous said...

Seras Candy..........
MAC hit too close with this one!
and the macsters are just as bad looking for gossip in all the wrong places
what them to see them aint saying

iNFAMOUS CHiK said...

dis Man about college person cant spell.....rebuttle....like wat d hell is tha. Its REBUTTAL dear heart. and i rate d KING 2 despite my previous comments. large up 2 d king and his queen

yo ovuz

~*~PiNk pRiNcEsS~*~ said...

wow one word n u jump on the person n say they cant spelll.. jeese college ppl eh had 2 tek a good post n turn it into oh u car spell. nice post. i dont see y ppl have 2 pick point every flaw im sum1 jus to bring them down u no

the insider said...

for those of you who seem a tad bit obsessed with perfect grammar i have corrected my error although i think i should have left it just as it was seeing as this is not communication studies and i therefore do not have to hav flawless diction

Anonymous said...

To Infamous chick, no hard feeling, k? Referring to last night's 'conversation'.
Lol Insider..