Man About College [The Next Generation] »

Monday, February 2, 2009

CoLLege...yAWn

Ok so please dont hate me for not having posted in a while week but teachers really trying to crack the whip this week with the work and i have to admit its a bit draining. I dont have much to say tonight but I decided that you at least deserve to hear something.
So anyway parents day was Friday past and some lower six teachers actually decided to have class. Why? Students already stressed out having to deal with their parents but should they really have to put up with your class too. I think not. Speaking of parents day, there were no slaps, cussing, or bawling to be heard so i'm going to assume that things went well.
Like my title says, the school has been quite boring these past couple of days; the air conditioning is actually fixed and working. I was up there today and was pleasantly surprised to not be sweating bullets within the first five minutes. The rent-a-cops have cooled out but you know its only a matter of time before they feel its their need to "do their job" and no teachers are fighting over classrooms; and no one fighting period. Since when has the school been acting to perfect. Yawn. Start some drama please, its all becoming quite a drag.
I must say welcome back to a certain teacher who went on strike last week. You would have noticed some of her stupids typing away with nothing else to do. They seemed to have been quite happy with her reappearance because we all know what the alternative would have been.
Any way thats all for tonight, I know its a little pathetic but if you think there's something i should mention just let me know. Good night one and all.

P.S I think its time we start studying for exams, cant deal with an extra year in this school.

~Man About College

4 comments:

Theron "Di Unknown Assailant" said...

yea is tru the school real dead ana..is been a while i saw a fight i goin nuts up in this place....stewps

Anonymous said...

I have an issue with that parent's day thing. A certain member of administration who's in charge of stuff and who should know this, told my mother when she called, that there were no classes on Friday, and school was only for those who got letters; they were to come with parents and see the specified teachers yadda yadda. Now iKnow I had Maths that morning, and I knew people who had Econ and Law etc. I just found it rather strange that the instructions from the 'head' didn't coincide with instructions from lecturers. If I had decided to stay home that friday, I'm sure my teacher wouldn't have taken "Ms *blank* told my mom there's no classes" as an excuse. My teacher woulda said I HAD instructions from herr to come to class. All I'm wondering is why the 'head' didn't know what was going on the college. This is the person who's supposed to be in charge and she didn't know that majority of students had class... strange enough I heard she herself had a class on that day... SVGCC really nah sure. Trust me.

Anonymous said...

You know when that girl fell down the stairs (poor chick) and everyone was rushing to see.. i mean help her up.. i thought sumbdy bin getting licks or sumnn stewpsss

Unknown said...

I heard about that! Well i heard the 'thud'... not nice! That kinda thing ain't funny...
I think Man should mention that some teachers seem to manufacture rules on the spot. I was in class n my fren who had 3 small earrings in her ear, small bobs yer know, n Mr. *ahem* tells her to take out 2 pairs cuz only 1 pair of earrings is allowed at one time. Now there ain't no rules in the rulebook about that!! All the book says is no extensive jewelry, that's it. N she wasn't overdoing it. Just cuz a teacher disagrees with sumthin like that duznt mean he has 2 create rules on the spot that were nevr published. I think admin. needs to either update their rulebook (not announce rules in 'assembly' but hav em in black and white) or lowe the students. Git off our backs when its unnecessary for u 2 b there! iThank you.