Man About College [The Next Generation] »

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

The Dawn of a New Era

Well goodnight to all my fabulous readers I'm heeeerrree. Thats right I'm the new man about college and its my privelege to bring to you all the latest on the all the highs...and lows and our "great" institution.
First let me say thank you to my predecessor for passing on this honour..i'll try and do you proud; realize i say try eh.Now i new to this blogging this so doh crucify me if my posts arent that great, i still have to catch myself right.
Any way lets talk about the BIG story, The library ac still aint fix;;
OH PLEASE. A black man actually goin run the USA and i goin talk about hot library, thats funny.
Ya back to Obama. Now I was just walking along the corridor minding my own business when I notice big commotion goin on outside the library. Well, me being my frontin self decide to go check it out cuz i know you doh even see that much ppl at assembly so i had to wonder what could actually get students to stand up under there for nearly an hour. I reach over there and lo and behold, there on a half dead tv that you could barely see, is barack obama officially becoming president. I was thinking well look at that, it take somethin that big to get these students interested in news. But between you and me, i think we only get to see that cuz dem teachers aint bin wanna miss it but doh wah bun school and look bad.
Anyway thats all I could think of for now so be good and dont be afraid to voice your woes cuz you kno i'm always listening.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
P.S. good luck to you lower 6ers tomorrow. Word has it that its parents meeting tomorrow and possible parents day friday. Oil those backsides kiddos cuz after the licks done share you aint wah go school monday and have ppl thinkin you were involved in some indecent sexual activities.

~Man about College

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

to the new blogger MAN. i would like to see a distinct difference in MAN and MAD language. The previous MAN had a more formal approach and it didnt sound like gossip u passing on to your girlfriends.
Jus some advice to get u rolling. XD cheerios.

Anonymous said...

yeah, nice work on the blog....keep it up

Anonymous said...

LOL! U said 'oil ur backsides, kiddos' lol funni stuff
Not bad for a first time, only that u hav a more casual approach than the former MAD, but hey ur not the same person so more power to ya :-)

Anonymous said...

tru that bundem

Anonymous said...

Lol, co-sign what Bundem said.